ArcSoft Demos Unified Threaded Messaging Solution on Windows Mobile at Mobile World Congress 2008
Next generation multimedia messaging system
— 2/10/2008 — Barcelona, Spain —
"As one of the world's leading providers of MMS clients for handset manufacturers and operators, we bring to the industry the much expected Unified Threaded Message Solution on the coming Windows Mobile 6.1 platform." said David Cao, Vice President and General Manager of Mobile Group. "With this solution, users can now chat through regular SMS and MMS with a unified experience, like on Instant Messenger."
ArcSoft MMS Composer V5.0 Features
MMS Composer offers multimedia message viewing, composing, managing, sending, and receiving for handheld devices. It features:
- Threaded Message
- Unified inbox
- Support for MMS service and functional model defined by 3GPP R5
- Compliance with OMA MMS 1.2 feature set and partial OMA MMS 1.3 features
- Support for both HTTP and WAP-based MMS transportation
- Synchronized rendering of SMIL-based MMS or plain MMS with various URIs (telephone number, email address, URL, etc.)
- WYSIWYG templates for user creation of photo MMS, voice MMS, video MMS, long text MMS, or generic multiple slides MMS
- Support for world wide text type, including western languages and pictographic text
- Support for OMA Digital Rights Management
- Integration with other system applications such as Camera, Calendar, Address Book, Phone, Browser, Call History, Email, SMS, etc.
- Support for UAProf and OTA provisioning
- Provides message creation using photos, videos, sound files, animation, and added text
- Supports a wide range of popular file types
- Available as a Build-to-Suit Application
ArcSoft, Inc. is an industry leading software developer of multimedia technologies and applications across desktop and embedded platforms. Working closely with OEM manufacturers, ArcSoft offers imaging and video solutions that enhance the features, performance, and user experience of mobile phones, digital cameras, optical drives, personal computers, and consumer electronics. Visit www.arcsoft.com.
(C) 2008. All rights reserved. ArcSoft and the ArcSoft logo are registered trademarks of ArcSoft, Inc. All products and companies named herein are trademarks of their respective owners.