How do I install MediaImpression for KODAK from my KODAK Pocket Video Camera on my computer running a WINDOWS Operating System?
Select Start, then click Programs or All Programs, and look for ArcSoft Software programs to determine if the software has already been installed. If ArcSoft Software is present, then the software is already installed.
If ArcSoft Software is not listed with the programs installed on your computer:
1. Verify that the computer meets the minimum system requirements, and that you have Administrator rights on the computer.
2. Restart the computer, then log in as the Administrator.
3. Connect the camera to the USB port on the computer, then turn on the camera.
4. If you are prompted to install the ArcSoft MediaImpression for KODAK, follow the instructions to complete the installation onto your computer. If you are not prompted, turn off the camera, disconnect it from the USB port on your computer, then proceed to step 6.
5. Go to KODAK Software, Driver & Firmware Downloads for Consumer Products, then download the latest version of firmware onto your KODAK Pocket Video Camera, free of charge.
6. After the firmware installation is complete, connect the camera to the USB port on your computer, then turn on the camera.
7. Follow the on-screen instructions to install the software on the computer.
8. After the software installation is complete, turn off the camera, disconnect it from the USB port on your computer, then restart your computer.