Please open the program, go to File > Select Source, click on the Option button to set the destination folder.
Please select the Image Size option from the Edit menu. Enter your desired DPI value in the Resolution input box.
Please go to Start > Default Programs to set your defaulted programs. You can also refer to Microsoft's website for directions on how to change which programs Windows uses by default:
PhotoStudio only supports saving pictures with transparency as PhotoStudio files (*.PSF). You will lose the transparency if you save them as other formats such as JPEG.
PSF is a proprietary file format which can only be viewed and accessed through ArcSoft's image editing programs. You may use ArcSoft PhotoStudio to open the file and resave it in other formats.
Please see the advantages of the PhotoStudio 6 as below:
1. Create incredibly detailed photos with brilliant colors using HDR
2. Processes RAW DSLR formats and large image files with ease
3. Provides tools to improve skin color, remove wrinkles, and whiten teeth
4. Extracts objects and people using the Magnetic Lasso and Magic-Cut tools
5. Features an array of advanced tools, filters, and special effects for total control
The Add Border feature is called Canvas Size in the PhotoStudio 6. Please select Canvas Size from the edit menu.
Please check the UI Settings in ArcSoft Connect. You can open ArcSoft Connect from Start -> All Programs -> ArcSoft Connect. Please click on ArcSoft Connect icon on the system tray and select "ArcSoft Product UI Setting". On the Text Size tab, drag the slider to 100% and click OK.